Privacy and cookies policy for TUBALL Awards
Effective date: ____________, 2019
OCSiAl.ru LLC (a limited liability company incorporated in Russia with Primary State Registration Number (OGRN) 1127746102120) (on behalf of itself and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, all together referred to as “us”, “we”, “our”, “Company”) operates the following website: http://tuball.com/ (the "Service" or “Site”), by use of which you are ordering TUBALL Sample (as defined in Terms of Supply) or other products and/or Services offered by the Company, registering for participation in an award competition or any other event organized, sponsored or marketed by the Company and in connection therewith completing the order or any other form and providing us with your private information (the “Purpose”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service for the Purpose and the choices you have associated with that data.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection, processing, and use of information in accordance with this Policy. The collection, processing, and use of the information provided by you is aimed at performing any operation required by the Service.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes (as described below) to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service submitting an order for TUBALL Sample, you may be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information ("Personal Data"):
- Personal identification information (name; email address; phone number; address)
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. When you visit the Site again, the cookies allow us to recognize your browser. Cookies may store your preferences and other information but cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
Cookies set by a website owner are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third-party cookies". Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the Site (i.e. advertising, social media functions, and analytics). Third parties that place cookies on the Site control the personal data they collect about you and are likely to be considered "data controllers" under European law. You are encouraged to read their privacy policies to understand their data processing activities, policies, and procedures. Links to the key third-parties’ privacy policies are provided below in section “Targeted Advertising”.
THE COOKIES WE USE
We use the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies or Session Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites or make use of other services provided at the Site.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region), but are non-essential to the performance of the Site. These Cookies are also called sometimes as Preference Cookies.
- Analytical or Customization Cookies. These cookies collect information about how users’ access and move through the Site. We use this information in either aggregate form to help us to improve the way our Site works, or to personalize our Site to your interests.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to make the advertising displayed on the Site more relevant to you. These cookies prevent ads reappearing and ensure that ads are properly displayed. Certain third-party cookies may track users over different websites are will provide ads relevant to your interests.
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies allow us to integrate social media functions into our Site and may also be used for advertising purposes.
- Security Cookies. These cookies are used for Security Purposes in order to protect you from possible network threats to a practicable degree.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
When you first access the Site, you may receive a message advising you that cookies and similar technologies are in use. By clicking "accept", closing the message, or continuing to browse the Site, you signify that you understand and agree to the use of these technologies, as described in this Cookies Policy.
You do not have to accept cookies and consent can be withdrawn at any time, although you may not be able to use certain features on the Site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
Please follow the links below to helpful information for the most popular browsers:
In addition, you can exercise advertising cookie choices by visiting:
As well as cookies, we use other technologies to recognize and track visitors to our Site. A web beacon (also known as a "tracking pixel" or "clear GIF") is a clear graphic image (typically a one-pixel tag) that is delivered through a web browser or HTML e-mail, typically in conjunction with a cookie.
Web beacons allows us, for example, to monitor how users move from one page within our Site to another, to track access to our communications, to understand whether users have come to our Site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to measure how ads have been viewed and to improve site performance.
Below is the list of key third-party provider whose services are used on Site and links to their privacy policies, including options for opt outs to help you to further manage your online privacy.
How do we collect your data?
We collect your Personal Data from the following sources:
- Forms (contact info);
- Login or signup information (names and passwords);
- Analytic scripts running on any pages of the Service;
- Cookies (web browsing history);
- Social media integration.
Use of Data
Personal Data provided by you to us may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service for the Purpose;
- To notify you about changes to our Service for the Purpose;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so for the Purpose;
- To provide support and assistance in connection with the Service and/or the Purpose;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service for the Purpose;
- To monitor the usage of the Service for the Purpose;
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues to enable the use of The Service for the Purpose;
- To contact you, including by means of sending you email and/or call you by the phone number you provide to us in order to achieve the Purpose;
- To identify you for the Purpose;
- To process your order of the Company’s products, samples or services made with the use of Service for the Purpose;
- To process your registration and any other form submitted for the Purpose;
- To provide you with any current updates about the status of an order of the Company’s products, samples, services made by you with the use of Service and/or status of your registration and/or participation in any award, competition and/or event or any other related information and/or changes (such as, for example, any change of this Policy or any other document related to any such order made by you), including by means of sending you email to the email address you provide to us or otherwise contacting you;
- To analyze, structure, and prepare statistic on the classification of the customers and/or potential customers of the Company, such as determination of geographical allocation of the customers, counting number of customers, etc.;
- To send follow-up emails after your order or any other form is processed by us and/or after the delivery of your order to you or in the course of and after the completion of an award, competition and or any event; and
- To ask you for the provision of feedback in respect of Service and any of the Company’s products ordered by you.
Our Company securely stores your Personal Data at datacenters compliant with all legal requirements. We regularly perform audits and update our software to comply with the existing industry standards. The Personal Data provided by you to us will be processed and used by us after collection until you request the discontinue of such processing and use as described in section “Your data protection rights” below.
In case you identify any misuse of your Personal Data and/or any violation in respect of the Personal Data provided to us, please, feel free to contact us and inform us about any such event you have identified, so we can timely provide our assistance to protect your privacy and Personal Data. Contact information is provided at the end of this Policy.
Our Company would like to send you advertising and marketing information related to the Company’s products information about products, services and events of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive such marketing materials, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. You can tell us to stop sending you emails by following the opt-out instructions sent with these communications. You can also choose to stop receiving marketing emails by contacting us at email@example.com. While we will honor your choices, we may need to keep information to do so. For example, if you tell us to stop sending marketing emails, we will need your email address on file so that our systems remember that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications to that email address.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction, including the situations when the data processing may occur out of a territory of a Member State of the European Union, or another signatory state to the EEA Treaty (if applicable to you).
If you are located in any Member State of the European Union, or another signatory state to the EEA Treaty and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the territories which are outside of the territory of the European Union, or another signatory state to the EEA Treaty and process it there.
Your consent to this Policy followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer. Additionally, in case applicable to you, you hereby grant to us an unconditional and unequivocal consent and you hereby unconditionally and unequivocally agree that the Personal Data may be stored and processed within the jurisdiction other than a Member State of the European Union, or another signatory state to the EEA Treaty and such consent shall be sufficient for the purpose of our compliance with General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your Personal Data.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
We take the security of your Personal Data very seriously. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
(1) Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
(2) Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
(3) Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
(4) All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to host our sites, deliver our emails to you, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Your data protection rights
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your Personal Data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access- You have the right to request our Company for copies of your Personal Data which we have in our disposal, the conditions of handling your Personal Data, and compliance with the applicable laws and any applicable provision thereof.
- The right to rectification- You have the right to request that our Company correct any Personal Data you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete Personal Data you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure- You have the right to request that our Company erase your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing- You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to object to processing- You are entitled to request that we discontinue the processing and use of your Personal Data at any time by sending to us a written request by which you shall ask as to delete your Personal Data and discontinue the processing and use of your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability- You have the right to request that our Company transfer the Personal Data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
All such requests shall be made in writing and sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We have one month to respond to you.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers as soon as reasonably practicable after such identification.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "effective date" at the top of this Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy or wish to exercise any of your rights under this Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: +352 2 088 1464